The 20th edition of Modhesh World took over Dubai World Trade Centre with free entry all summer long, enabling families to make new fun memories together. This year’s edition kept spirits at an all-time high with bungee jumping, go-karting and inflatable wipeouts, along with favourites like classic arcade games, bumper cars, and teacup rides. In addition to daily stage shows, audiences enjoyed a concert by singing sensation Hala Al Turk and a stand-up comedy performance by regional comics. Toddlers, teens and everyone in between explored five zones of exciting adventures, while parents enjoyed incredible offers and raffle draws with car prizes.
The 20th edition of Modhesh World, which opens on June 21 and runs until August 24 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, is a festival full of attractions perfect for children and families looking to have an adventure.
Since Modhesh World opened its doors in 2000, its goal has been to inspire young minds by combining education with entertainment. It offers a range of experiences that kids of all ages will find engaging and enjoyable.
Modhesh is one of the most lovable mascots of Dubai. He is a symbol of summer and a great way to spread the messages of fun, joy, caring and sharing among children and families.
This year, Modhesh is touring around the entire city for multiple meet and greets with children. On his journey, he will star in sessions and shows for school children, meet children of determination, as well as visit malls to entertain families. During those visits he will interact with fans of all ages, pose for photographs and distribute complimentary tickets for visits to Modhesh World, one of the region’s biggest indoor edutainment destinations.
•Participating in the “Be Creative” entertainment festival which was held on “Al-Mamzar beach”, in association with the department of economic development.
•Participating in “Wild Camp Festival” that was held for 5 consecutive years, which is an entertainment family camp and is a part of Dubai’s Shopping Festival.
•Participating in the events of “Dubai’s Shopping Festival” since 2001 till the last festival in 2012.
•Participating in the events of Dubai’s Summer Festival –“Modhesh World Festival”-since its beginning 2000 till present, Managing, Organizing, and Operating the entertainment section all these periods in Dubai’s International Trade Center.
•Participating in the “Family gathering” which was held under the management of the Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable
•Activities-“Zayed Ben Muhammad Family gathering” in Al-Khawanij area.
•Our presence in some public gardens of Dubai’s ministry. A site for inflatables game in Dubai’s Mall.
•All of the entertainment events which have been held in cooperation with the -previously-“Chamber of Trade and Industry” in Dubai.
•Participating in the events which have been held under the sponsorship of the department of “Tourism and Commercial Marketing“.
•The constant entertainment events over the year in “Al Muraqqabat” at Al-Riqqa Street.
•Our constant presence over the year, managing and operating the entertainment site in “Al-Safa park” at Al-Jumeirah area.
•Our newest presence, managing and operating the entertainment site in “Al-Mushrif park” at Mirdif area.
- Participating in the events of “the Little Child’s festival” under the management of the bureau of Al-Sheikha Fatima Bent Mubarak inAl Khalidiya Park for two years.
- Participating in events of the “National Day” in the Island of Dilma under the management of the bureau of Al-Sheikha Fatima Bent Mubarak and the bureau of Familial Development for one month.
- Participating in entertainment events which are held in “GASCO” – Abu Dhabi yearly.
- Participating in events of the “Five Continents Festival” in association with Executive Office of the Crown Prince Court of Abu Dhabi in Khalifa Park.
- Participating in events of “Formula One” in Yas Island on a regular yearly basis.
- Participating in events of “Movies in the park” in Yas Island from March 15 – 24 at Gateway Park South. Activations and fun activistes, games.
- Participating in events of “Winter carnival” in Yas Island from Dec 11 – 15 at Gateway Park South, Yas Island. Activations and fun activistes, carnaval and games.
- Participating in events of “Al-Sharjah Water Festival” in association with the department of Tourism and Commercial Marketing,which is held yearly on the beach of Khaled’s Lake, in the International Speedboat Racing events which begun since 2008 and ended in 2012.
- Participating in events of “Al-Sharjah’s Ramadan Festival” in the Exhibition Center in Al-Sharjah in association with the Chamber of Trade and Industry in Al-Sharjah.
- Our constant presence over the year, managing and running the entertainment zone in “Al-Qasba” area since 2008.
- Our constant presence over the year, managing and running the entertainment zone in “Al-Muntazah Park” it was previously Al-Jazeera’s Park.
- Our constant presence over the year, managing and running the entertainment zone in “Al-Shaab Village” since 2012.
- Participating in events of “E88 Market” from Dec 15,2019 – Jan 04,2020 at Al Jawaher Reception and Convention Center , Sharjah. Activations and fun activistes, carnaval and games.
- Our recent presence in managing and running the entertainment zone Located at “Al-Qasba – Marina” area since 2020.
- Our constant presence over the year, managing and operating the entertainment zone in “Exhibition Land” since 2008 till 2013, reserving a space of 20000 thousand square meter near Ajman’s City Center.
- Our constant presence over the year, managing and operating an internal entertainment zone in “Ajman’s Cooperative Markets“.
- Our constant presence, managing and operating the entertainment zone in “Festival Land” – Al Jerf area-2018.
- Our constant presence, managing and operating the entertainment zone in “Rashidiya Park for families and children” – Al Rashidiya area-2020.
Umm Al -Quwain
- Our newest zone, managing and operating an amusement park in “H.H. Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Park” area-2017.
Ras Al Khaimah
- Establishment of the largest play area permanent in “Saqr Public Park” in collaboration with the Public Works Department in Ras Al Khaimah.
Oman – Sohar
- We start our new branch near to “Sohar Public Park” in private building it’s containing in outside a splash water area and slippery football as well in the first floor there is a big hall for billiard and snooker in the second floor there are a lot of different kind of kiddie rides, skills games and video games.
- Participating in events of “Salalah Tourism Festival” in the Saltant of Oman annually.