Happy Fun LLC is a limited liability company incorporated in the United Arab Emirates.
This policy describes how Happy Fun LLC collects, processes use and disclose your personal information as a data controller when you contact us, use our services or interact with our platforms including websites or mobile apps.
WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS:
- sets out the types of personal information we collect;
- explains how and why we collect and use your personal information;
- explains when and why we may share personal information within Happy Fun LLC and with other organizations;
- explains how we protect the personal information we collect; and
- explains the rights and choices you have in relation to your personal information.
- This Policy applies if you use our services (referred to in this Policy as “our Services”). Using our Services means:
- Buy / Order services or products from any of our subsidiaries over the phone, in-store, or online
- Using any of our platforms, including websites (“our Website”), public Wi-Fi networks, or mobile applications; or
- Being a member of any of our loyalty schemes (e.g. Loyalty Points)
- Taking part in our promotions & competitions and registering to receive our newsletters and offers This Policy also applies if you contact us or we contact you about our Services.
When you register to our services, we may collect:
- Your personal details, including your postal and billing addresses, email address(es), phone number(s), date of birth, gender, and passport or ID number
- Your account login details, such as your username and the password (encrypted) that you have chosen and your interests, preferences, income, and other profiling information when you shop with us online, browse our Websites, use our Mobile Apps, or connect to Wi-Fi networks we provide, we may collect:
- Information about your online purchases (for example: what, when, where you ordered / bought and how you paid);
SAVED CREDIT CARD:
We do not keep your credit card number in our database after the initial authorization. While your bank approves your payment, your actual credit card is not stored in our database. When you use any of our loyalty program(s) to shop with us, we may collect:
- Transaction information, including the in-store and online purchases you earn points for and how you use your points, coupons, and vouchers within our subsidiaries or with other partners.
- When you contact us or we contact you or you take part in promotions, competitions, surveys or questionnaires about our Services, we may collect:
- Personal information you provide about yourself.
- Details of emails and other digital communications we send to you including information about the emails you open and links in them that you click on; and
- Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires.
OTHER SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We may also use personal information from other sources, such as specialist companies that supply information, online media channels, our partners and public registers. We may collect the following types of personal information about you from other sources: contact details, credit history, purchases, interests, preferences, or other types of publicly available information. This other personal information helps us to:
- review and improve the accuracy of the data we hold; and
- improve and measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising.
WHY AND HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Make our Services available to you.
We use your personal information to provide the services you have requested, including:
Processing your orders and refunds; and managing the accounts, you hold with us if any.
This is so we can provide the services to you in line with our contractual obligations to you.
We work with carefully selected Service Providers that carry out certain functions on our behalf. These include, for example, companies that help us with technology services, storing and combining data, processing payments and delivering orders. We only share personal information that enables our Service Providers to provide their services.
Some of the Service Providers we work with operate online media channels, and they place relevant online advertising for our products and services, as well as those of our suppliers and our Retail Partners, on those online media channels on our behalf. For example, you may see an advert for our products and services when you use a particular social media site.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER ORGANISATIONS.
We may share personal information with other organizations in the following circumstances:
- if any applicable law or a public authority says we must share the personal information;
- if we need to share personal information in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing personal information to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
- to an organization we sell or transfer (or enter into negotiations to sell or transfer) any of our businesses or any of our rights or obligations under any agreement we may have with you too. If the transfer or sale goes ahead, the organization receiving your personal information can use your personal information in the same way as us
- to any other successors in title to our business; or
- to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country that is not regarded as ensuring an adequate level of protection for personal information under European Union law or under the laws of your country of residence or our country of incorporation.
We have put in place appropriate safeguards (such as contractual commitments) in accordance with applicable legal requirements to ensure that your data is adequately protected.
In the event your personal information is transferred to a foreign jurisdiction, it may be subject to the laws of that jurisdiction and we may be required to disclose it to the courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities in those jurisdictions but we will only do so where required by applicable laws.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We maintain physical, technical, and organizational safeguards to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and destruction. However, no internet-based site can be 100% secure and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended access that is beyond our control.
We operate channels, pages, and accounts on some social media sites to inform, assist and engage with customers. We monitor and record comments and posts made on these channels about us so that we can improve our services.
Happy Fun LLC is not responsible for any information posted on those sites other than information we have posted ourselves. We do not endorse the social media sites themselves or any information posted on them by third parties.
However, we will retain and use your registration information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. communications
All marketing communications we send to you will provide you with a way to withdraw your consent to future marketing. If you no longer wish to receive promotional materials you may opt-out from receiving these communications or change your account settings, this will remove you from marketing lists.
Please note that if you unsubscribe from marketing communications you will still receive operational and service messages from us regarding the services or products you bought from us and responses to inquiries made to us, and that we may hold your details on a suppression list so we don’t send you marketing communications in the future.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES.
IMPROVE THE WAY OUR WEBSITES OR MOBILE APPS WORK.
Cookies allow us to improve the way our Websites or Mobile Apps work so that we can personalize your experience and allow you to use many of their useful features.
IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF OUR WEBSITES.
Cookies can help us to understand how our Websites or Mobile Apps are being used, for example, by telling us if you get error messages as you browse. These Cookies collect data that is mostly aggregated and anonymous.
DELIVER RELEVANT ONLINE ADVERTISING.
Cookies used for this purpose are often placed on our Websites by other organizations, and always with our permission. These Cookies may collect information about your online behavior, such as your IP address, the website you arrived from and information about your purchase history or the content of your shopping basket. This means that you may see our adverts on our Websites and on other organizations’ websites. You may also see adverts for other organizations on our Websites.
To help us to deliver online advertising that is relevant to you, we may also combine data we collect through Cookies in the browser of your desktop computer or other devices with other data that we have collected (e.g. Loyalty program).
Measuring the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising
Cookies can tell us if you have seen a specific advert, and how long it has been since you have seen it. This information allows us to measure the effectiveness of our online advertising campaigns and control the number of times you are shown an advert.
YOUR CHOICES WHEN IT COMES TO COOKIES.
You can use your browser settings to accept or reject new Cookies and to delete existing Cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new Cookies are placed on your computer or another device.
If you choose to disable some or all Cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our platforms. For example, you may not be able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use some of our products and services that require you to sign in.
AGGREGATE DATA, DATA ANALYTICS AND SOCIAL MEDIA FUNCTIONALITY.
We may aggregate personal information and remove any identifying elements in order to analyses patterns and improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Platform use, to improve our content and product offerings, and to customize our Platforms’ content, layout, products and services, and we may appoint third parties to do this on our behalf, as set out above.
We gather certain usage information like the number and frequency of visitors to our Platforms. This information may include which web page you just came from, which web page you next go to, what browser you are using, your device and your IP address. We only use such data in the aggregate. This collective data helps us to determine how much our customers use parts of our Platforms, and do research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve you.
If you use buttons on our Platforms linked to social media or similar sites (for example “Like” and/or “Share” buttons), content from our Platforms may be sent back to that other website or service and, depending on your privacy settings, may be privately or publicly visible (for example to friends, followers, or generally to anyone who has access to your profile page).
Last updated: May 15, 2020